Meatless Monday, April 25, 2022
A curry made from Northwest Indian spices, tofu paneer, and local leafy greens from Northwest Farms in Lacey. Served alongside steamed basmati rice, a Kachumber green salad, and fresh flatbread.
- 1 container curry
- 1 pan rice
- 1 container salad
- 1 container dressing
- 1 bag flatbread
- Preheat oven to 350. Put a tablespoon or two of water into rice pan and recover. Place both covered pans into oven a bake to 165 degrees. Alternatively curry can be heated over medium low heat on the tovetop stirring often.
- Toss salad with as much dressing as desired.
- Warm flat bread in the oven for the last few minutes of cooking time or wrap in in a towel and microwave in until warm and pliable.
- Divide rice amongst dinner plates. top with curry. Serve bread on side of plate.
- Serve salad on separate plates or in bowls.