Friday Funday, April 8, 2022
Fresh, wild-caught Alaskan salmon cakes served with a cilantro citrus remoulade. Comes with sides of chili-roasted sweet potatoes and a crisp green salad. To start, we have an avocado corn and black bean salsa with fresh tortilla chips.
- 1 pan salmon cakes
- 1 container remoulade
- 1 container sweet potatoes
- 1 container salad
- 1 container dressing
- 1 container salsa
- 1 bag chips
- Dice avocado and stir into salsa.
- Preheat oven to 400. Place uncovered pan of potatoes in the oven for ten minutes. At this time add uncovered pan of salmon cakes to the oven bake for 15-20 minutes or until cakes and potatoes are at least 165 degrees. If any additional caramelization is desired, components can be put under a broiler for a minte or two, watching closely not to burn. If crispier potatoes are desired placed in a single layer on an oiled sheet pan.
- Alternatively components can be sauteed in a fry pan over medium heat with a little oil until desired caramelization and cakes and potatoes are at least 165 degrees.
- Toss salad with as much dressing as desired.
- Cut lemon into wedges.
- Chips and salsa can be eaten as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Salmon can be garnished with a dollop of remoulade and lemon as desired. Place two per person onto dinner plates alongside the potatoes.
- Serve salad on a separate plate or in a bowl. Garnish with lemon if desired.